A small black, and off-white Okapu kiondo mini bag made by weaving part dyed sisal into a stunning checkerboard pattern.
Its leather trimmings include an adjustable strap to carry it over your shoulder or across your body and top handles you could just easily grab with your hands. Due to its small size and neutral aesthetic, this makes for an excellent going-out bag.
- Dimensions: 6.5in. (Bottom Width) x 9in. (Top width) X 8in. (Height).
- Detachable & Adjustable strap with a drop of up to 24 in.
- Top Handle drop : 4 in.
- Gold & Silver-toned hardware
- Materials: Yarn,Sisal fibres & Leather
- Interior Details: 100% cotton (black) with Back Zip Pocket & Front Slip Pocket
- Colors: Black, Off-white