Msitu, swahili for the forest, is a tote bag that carries jungle and forest colors. The kiondo is crafted by weaving differently colored yarn threads with sisal. It has leather trimmings on its double straps that go over your shoulder. This makes for a great bag to carry for travel, running errands, or work for a simple bohemian look.
- Dimensions : 14in. (Top width) x 11in. (Bottom Width) x 11.5in (Height). .
- Drop of double handle straps : 12.5in.
- Materials: Sisal fibres, Acrylic Yarn & Leather
- Interior Details: 100% Ankara Polyester with Back Zip Pocket
- Colors: Green, Black, Burgundy
Handmade in Kenya