A fan favorite, this black, and off-white Okapu kiondo is made by weaving sisal and black yarn into beautiful geometric patterns.
Its leather trimmings include a zip closure, an adjustable strap to carry it over your shoulder or across your body, and top handles you could just easily grab with your hands. It also has a leather tassel for style elevation.
Due to its medium size and neutral aesthetic, this makes for an excellent everyday bag.
- Dimensions : 8in. (Bottom Width) x 13.5in. (Top width) X 10in. (Height).
- Detachable & Adjustable strap with a drop of up to 24 in.
- Top Handle drop : 3.5 in.
- Gold & Silver-toned hardware
- Materials: Sisal fibres, Yarn & Leather
- Interior Details: 100% Polyester (black) with Back Zip Pocket & Front Slip Pocket
- Colors: Black, Off-white
Handmade in Kenya