The Kipepeo Top-handle Okapu is a dual carry style kiondo, handcrafted by weaving yarn with sisal into beautiful geometric pattern using colors inspired by butterflies. Just like a butterfly, the bag exudes transformation, gentleness and freedom. Its dark brown leather trimmings that include a top handle, an adjustable & detachable strap. You may carry it over your shoulder or easily grab the top handles with your hands. Due to its medium size , this makes for an excellent everyday bag.
- Dimensions : 7in. (Bottom Width) x 10in. (Height).
- Drop of adjustable strap : 26in.
- Top Handle drop : 4.5in.
- Silver & Gold-toned hardware
- Double top zipper
- Materials: Sisal fibres, Yarn & Leather
- Interior Details: Ankara fabric with Back Zip Pocket & Front Slip Pocket
- Colors: Shades of brown, Pink & purple
Handmade in Kenya