A black, and off-white Okapu kiondo made by weaving part dyed sisal into a stunning wavy pattern.
Its leather trimmings include a zip closure, an adjustable strap to carry it over your shoulder or across your body and top handles you could just easily grab with your hands. Due to its medium size and neutral aesthetic, this makes for an excellent everyday bag.
- Dimensions : 8in. (Bottom Width) x 14in. (Top width) X 9in. (Height).
- Detachable & Adjustable strap with a drop of up to 24 in.
- Top Handle drop : 4 in.
- Gold & Silver-toned hardware
- Materials: Sisal fibres & Leather
- Interior Details: 100% cotton (black) with Back Zip Pocket & Front Slip Pocket
- Colors: Black, Off-white