The Ralum Okapu Bucket bag is a dual carry style kiondo, handcrafted by weaving yarn with sisal into a beautiful series of green with red and white. This bag oozes class and style. Its dark brown leather trimmings that include a top handle and an adjustable & detachable strap. You may carry it over your shoulder or easily grab the top handles with your hands. Due to its medium size and neutral colors, this makes for an excellent everyday bag.
- Dimensions : 8in. (Bottom Width) x 10in. (Height).
- Drop of adjustable strap : 27in.
- Top Handle drop : 4.5in.
- Gold-toned hardware
- Materials: Sisal fibres, Acrylic Yarn & Leather
- Interior Details: Ankara with Back Zip Pocket & Front Slip Pocket
- Colors: Green, Off-white, Red, Yellow
Handmade in Kenya