A large neon, and off-white cylinder Okapu made by weaving sisal and black yarn into a beautiful pattern. It reminds us of, mint choc, one of our favorite desserts - whether cake or ice cream, it's the aesthetics for us. The leather trimmings include double handles to comfortably go over your shoulders. This makes for a great bag to carry for travel or running errands. This is also ideal for your beach holiday.
- Dimensions : 11in. (Bottom Width) x 19in. (Top width) X 11in. (Height).
- Drop of double handle straps: up to 15in
- Materials: Sisal fibres, Acrylic Yarn & Leather
- Interior Details: 100% cotton ankara fabric with back zip & front slip pocket
- Colors: Neon green, Grey, Off-white
Handmade in Kenya