This is not just a bag, but a piece of art set to upgrade your casual fit to a show-stopper.
The traditional technique used in weaving this kiondo, is called mawingu which translates to 'cloudy formations'.
Sisal fibres are dipped in different colors of vegetable dye before weaving to create beautifully blended entanglements of color. The bag is embellished with gold-toned studs for that extra Okapu sass.
Its leather trimmings include a top handle and an adjustable & detachable strap. You may carry it over your shoulder or easily grab the top handles with your hands. Due to its medium size, this makes for an excellent bag for the day.
- Dimensions : 9in. (Bottom Width) x 13in. (Top width) X 10in. (Height).
- Drop of adjustable strap: up to 18in.
- Top Handle drop: 4 in.
- Gold-toned hardware
- Materials: Vegetable-dyed Sisal fibres & Leather
- Interior Details: 100% Polyester Ankara fabric (black) with Back Zip Pocket
- Colours : Beige, Orange, Green
Handmade in Kenya